Thursday 7 April 2011

Lightbulb Moment, and a New Lowest Low!

Over the past few days my band has been unreasonably tight; I've been struggling to get even a few mouthfuls of 'proper' food down - ie lunch and dinner type foods such as lasagne, chicken, broccoli, leeks; I know these don't sound like the most band-friendly foods but I can usually eat more of them than I have been since the weekend. Needless to say 'unproper' foods such as biscuits and chocolate still go down without any sort of struggle! At first I thought perhaps it was TOTM related, except TOTM was last week so that didn't really tally; then I wondered if it was because I had a bit of a cold, although I've never noticed tightness being caused by that sort of thing before. Then this morning it suddenly dawned on me : it's stress-related; all this house selling/moving business is making me stressed without really realising it. I knew I was stressed yesterday because I had to go and buy a(nother) new house/interiors magazine as a 'treat'!

But, on the up (or should the be down?!) side, the scales recorded a new all-time low for me this morning:


13st 9lbs - 191lbs - BMI 31.8


(a total loss so far of 71lbs; 23lbs to go)


Just 1lb away from some new comparison shots.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you realised what was causing the tightness - even that realisation can make you feel better! Exciting for your weight loss - you are doing so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stress does me in every time. I hope you find a way to get it under control.

    Yea for new lows!

    ReplyDelete