Tuesday 22 February 2011

ABC; Easy As...

Thought I'd jump on the old ABC bandwagon with some 'interesting' facts about moi:

A) Age: officially 39, but I've been going backwards for the last few years so I'm also 34...
(B) Bed Size: Superking, best piece of furniture we ever bought!
(C) Chore You Hate: all of them, that's why we have cleaners (yes, we're a little bit la di dah, aren't we?!)
(D) Dogs? No; too much like hard work
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: toothbrush, coffee
(F) Favorite Color: Green
(G) Gold or Silver? Silver; or platinum would be better...
(H) Height: 5' 5"
(I) Instruments You Play: played the recorder when I was at junior school - does that count?
(J) Job Title: Indexer
(K) Kids: One little tinker, male, aged nearly 2
(L) Live: Reading, UK; but very soon to be a little village in Somerset...
(M) Mom's Name: Mum, with a 'u'! Actual name = Joan
(N) Nicknames: wifey, Jus
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? when I had my tonsils out when I was about 7; two nights when I gave birth to darling child; one night for WLS
(P) Pet Peeve: rude/ill-mannered people; bad spelling/grammar
(Q) Quote from a Movie: You had me at 'Hello'; Run, Forrest, Run
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right
(S) Siblings: Nope; I'm a 'lonely only'
(T) Time You Wake Up? Whenever darling child awakes, unless it's a nursery day in which case it's 7.15am in order to get him out the door and over there for opening time
(U) Underwear: big, black and comfy; if they hold my tummy in too, all the better
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: radish, lettuce, cucumber, almost everything that makes a salad
(W) What Makes You Run Late: constantly thinking that everything I need to do before I have to be somewhere takes less time that it actually does, and getting sidetracked into doing unnecessary things; I'm almost always late
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: ankle; broke it at a nightclub when VERY drunk
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Victoria Sponge; that's about it, I am a TERRIBLE cook, hubby is the chef in our house
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Penguin

1 comment:

  1. i liked these, it's amazing how much you can read people's blogs but don;'t really 'know' them so it's nice to do lists like these :) when are you moving to somerset? you must be excited! x

    ReplyDelete