Sunday 1 May 2011

New Home, New Low, New Photos

Well, we did it; we moved. In fact, we've been in our new house/village/county for over a week now, but it's been so hectic that I've not had a chance to post before now.

Aside from moving house, I've also been able to move another pound and am at a new low of

13st 8lbs - 190lbs - BMI 31.6
(a total loss so far of 72lbs; 22lbs to go)
And that also means it's time for comparison photos!

I'm so pleased with the difference losing 72lbs has made. Still waaaaaaay too much of a tummy, but that may only ever be solved by the surgeon's knife, should I ever be brave enough, but the rest isn't looking too bad, even if I do say so myself!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the the new house and the new low. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great! Congrats on your success and your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! What a difference!! You look fantastic -- and congratulations on your new house!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say, forst off...congrats on the move but also that you look fabulous!! I am so very happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete