Wednesday 30 May 2012

Off on holiday

We're off on a family holiday tomorrow to Spain.

Looking forward to a holiday in the sun where I won't feel uncomfortable in the heat (I hope!) I even bought some new holiday clothes, which is virtually unheard of - a strapless dress and some three-quarter length trousers - get me!

I still haven't got round to booking an unfill, but I think I probably will when I get back from my hols. I've got nothing to lose (if you'll pardon the pun); my weight is pretty static - hovering around the 13st 11lbs (193lbs) mark - even though I'm not eating all that much. Perhaps I need to be able to eat more (more good stuff that is), in order to kick start the weightloss again.

Hope you are all well out there in banded blogland; I don't write much on this blog these days as there's so little to say, but I do keep up with you all. My other blog is updated almost daily though since 'real' life carries on apace!

No comments:

Post a Comment