Wednesday 28 September 2011

Unfill Update

I know I said the previous post would be my last before B00Bs, but I just wanted to give you an update on my unfill this afternoon. After some discussion with my surgeon (I'll tell you the details some other time) we decided on a 2ml unfill. All I can say is that the relief was almost immediate, I could literally feel my body untighten and relax. This evening I went out for dinner with friends and I ate 'normally' and drank lots of water. I enjoyed myself so much, it was such a pleasure to be able to relax around food again. No discomfort, no stuck episodes, no stress, no walking away after two mouthfuls, no PBing. Bliss. I'm so looking forward to being able to eat regular meals with my family again.

Safe travel to all the B00B-ettes. See you tomorrow or Friday.

Watch out Chicago, I'm coming to eat you!!!

1 comment: