Saturday 13 March 2010

A Belated Thank You and a Shout Out to Mums Everywhere

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to say thank you to LDSwims and Sandy Lee for nominating me for the Sunshine Blog Award. If anyone else nominated me and I missed it or, even worse, forgot, I'm really sorry and I hope you don't think I'm rude because that's not me at all.

Dicky tummy is on the mend, thank goodness, although I'm not so pleased at what the scales did to me this morning - 1lb back on, taking me out of the magic '16 stone something' bracket and back into the nasty '17 stone' bracket. Grrrrr to you Mr 17 Stone; hopefully I'll see the back of you again real soon.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day here in the UK, so to all the Mums, Grannies, Grandmas, Great-Grandmas and beyond:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Because of the way it has fallen this year, I'm getting my second Mother's Day before the small boy has even turned one - last year he was two days old and yet still managed to get me a card and present, what a superstar he is; clearly inherited my 'love to shop' genes...

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a cutie! Happy Mother's Day to you! Enjoy it!

    And Mr 17 stone will be gone for good before you know it. He knows he's not welcome, just wanted an official send-off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mum's day to you. We celebrate in Canada on May 8th this year. Yeah for small ones. They keep us happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mum's day! P.S. - I nominated you too!

    ReplyDelete