Monday 14 March 2011

Still Here and a litte NSV

Sorry for the blogging abscence. I'm just checking in briefly to let you all know that I'm still around. I just have nothing to report on the weightloss front - still hanging in at 14st (196lbs).

I've been this weight for about a month now, so I think it's fair to say I'm in Plateauville. Also known as The Land of Complacency. I'm still happy to have got this far which means I'm doing very little to get any further; I know that's wrong and I'm pretty sure at some point I'll shake myself and get moving again, but for now this is where I'm at and it feels good. I'm still going to the gym three times a week, but I'm offsetting this good work by eating a lot of biscuits (cookies) and chocolate.
I want to share this photo with you - despite the fact the small boy appears to be picking his nose (!) and despite the fact that it's really poor quality - because I can see my COLLARBONE!!! NSV to me!

2 comments:

  1. wahoo..great looking collar bone :) Small children pick their noses at the worst times :)

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collarbone!! BTW, there are a ton of bandsters who have gone through this same plateau (the part when you feel like you've done well enough, but could go farther) and have pushed through. Give yourself some time to remotivate and enjoy where you are (will give your skin time to catch up as well...)

    ReplyDelete