Yes folks, it's true; a new day, a new weight:
(a total loss so far of 41lbs)
I think that this latest fill might have done the trick...
Sorry it's taken me a while, but I have to thank Sam for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award - thank you, Sam!
Apparently I now have to tell you seven things you didn't know about me (although some of you probably do know some/all of these things, sorry.) OK, here goes:
1) I'm an only child. Which, of course, makes me a spoilt, selfish, good-for-nothing little brat. Or maybe it doesn't. Depends which day of the week it is and who's playing with my toys.
2) I have an MA in Ancient Social and Cultural History.
3) Hubby & I got married in New York.
4) I used to have my tongue pierced but took it (the piercing, not my tongue) out the day small boy was born as I thought I should probably be a bit more grown up now I'm a mummy.
5) When I was young I wished my name was Frances (or is it Francis? I can never remember which is the female version); don't ask me why, I was young and foolish.
6) When I was young (and sometimes now, too) I was sure I was going to marry John Taylor from Duran Duran. Apparently he's now married to the woman who founded Juicey Couture which makes me think he must have dubious taste (and also accounts for why he married Amanda de Cadenent), hence why he never came knocking on my door.
7) I read The Times newspaper (Business section) for a living. It's not as glamorous as it sounds; actually, it doesn't even sound glamorous. But it keeps my brain ticking over (occasionally) and pays a paltry wage that keeps the treat cupboard stocked to the brim (don't tell the Diet Police) and my bookshelves overflowing.
And I now I have to nominate 15 bloggers to receive the award.
I'm going to do that bit tomorrow...