Saturday 9 January 2010

The Final Countdown

Tomorrow I start on the ten-day pre-op diet. So, for this entire week I have been eating like a woman possessed ('What's new there?', you may ask, and rightly so), making sure I have had all of my favourite meals - it's been like the condemned man's final meal every night this week:

Monday = sweet and sour king prawn balls and chips from the Chinese takeaway
Tuesday = pasta with homemade tomato and courgette sauce plus chorizo
Wednesday = the most fabulous belly of pork with crackling, roast potatoes, pigs in blankets, cabbage and sprouts, cooked by hubby (note Christmas jigsaw underway on dining table!)
Thursday = fish and chips from the chip shop
Friday = chicken fajitas

This morning hubby, small child and I went to John Lewis for their fabulous Full English breakfast; I've just eaten a doughnut for 'afternoon tea', and may well have another... And tonight is going to be chicken fajitas again as I enjoyed them so much last night, followed by jam roly poly!

Tomorrow my body will probably go in to shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment