Friday 8 January 2010

Horrendous photographic evidence!!

I don't know about you, but I always think that photos really help to make any blog more interesting and with a blog like this that's supposed to be chronicling weight loss (hopefully!), photos are, I think, extra interesting and also important.
I'm really hoping that the photos I post here will spur me on when I'm going through hard times (I'm not naive enough to think that this is going to be an easy journey.) At some point I'll be able to post photos that actually show a difference but, until then, I'll have these absolutely HORRENDOUS photos of what I look like now, to inspire me to not look like this for much longer!


Talking of being naive, whenever I picture in my head what I look like, I don't look anything like this!
Firstly, my stomach can't really be that big, can it? Yes, I only gave birth nine months ago, but I don't think I can blame my pregnancy for all of it, can I?!
Secondly, in the side 'portrait', my chin also seems to have taken on a life of it's own - is it really that big and stick-y-out-y? Has my chin put on weight just like the rest of me?
Thirdly, my glasses look dreadful. Think I'll start saving for laser eye surgery, just as soon as I can pay off the gastric band surgery fee!
Talking of paying off the surgery, that's going to be a while down the line because I only got round to actually paying for the operation today (when I say 'paying', I mean putting it on two credit cards...)

No comments:

Post a Comment